Fashion Meets Music Festival Top 10 Acts to See
With the Fashion Meets Music Festival approaching quickly I thought it would be a good idea to make a “top 10 acts to see” list to hopefully guide you in the correct direction of having the best musical weekend you possibly could have in Columbus. (P.S. These are in no particular order)
– A local band with an incredibly catchy sound. Truslow offers a good variety of pop-rock music that will
definitely get you dancing.
– Imagine driving around with the top down blasting nothing but feel good tunes. Yeah these guys are
basically the soundtrack for that.
– I’m a pretty big EDM/house/techno fan. Rusko will transport you into a world of trance and lights. Definitely something everyone should check out at least once in their life.
7. The Floorwalkers
– This band is HUGE in Columbus. With Ohio being their home town state they will without a doubt put on an AMAZING show.
– If you’re in your 20’s like me, this band will transport you back to your middle school days. Be sure to stop by this set to rock out with your adolescent self.
5. New Found Glory
– I still listen to this band when I work out. (Come on, sometimes you miss pop punk!) See what they’ve been up to and jam to some of their old hits as well.
4. Michelle Williams
– SHE WAS IN DESTINY’S CHILD. THAT IS ALL.
3. Mojo Flo
– This band is a class act. From original songs to covering all of your favorites, you won’t want to miss them on the big stage.
2. New Hollow
– Another local band that has hit it big. They’ve been on tour with the Jonas Brothers, traveled around the world and have a pretty big fan following. Plus they are from my high school hometown New Albany. #SHOUTOUT
– This band is KNOWN for putting on a great live show. So why not go see them for FREE?!?!
Okay, well there you have it. My top 10 acts to see at the FMMF. Info and tickets are available here. Hope to see you guys there!