Taylor Swift, Billie Eilish & More Donate to City Of Hope’s Inaugural ‘Celebrity Sale 4 Hope’
If like us, you’re right in the middle of buying Christmas gifts for your loved ones this year, City Of Hope might have just what you’re looking for!
City of Hope, a world-renowned independent research and treatment center for cancer, diabetes, and other life-threatening diseases, has announced their inaugural CELEBRITY SALE 4 HOPE, a 2-day auction that serves as an exciting opportunity to bid on an item that was once owned by your favorite celebrity.
For its inaugural event, the virtual shopping opportunity will showcase unique collectible items and personal memorabilia donated from a wide variety of notable names from the worlds of film, TV, stage, music, sports and more.
Sale 4 Hope will begin with a VIP preview event on Tuesday, Nov. 17, hosted by “Will & Grace” star Eric McCormack and featuring appearances by actor Craig Bierko, Grammy-winning songwriter Kuk Harrell, model/actress/philanthropist Megan Pormer, actor/country music artist John Schneider and City of Hope’s Linda Malkas.
Tickets can be purchased to attend the VIP preview event on Nov. 17, 6:30 pm PT, at CityofHope.org/sale4hope.
Those attending will get the first opportunity to purchase select “BUY IT NOW” items and preview the full auction catalog. The auction and sale will then be open to the public on Wednesday, Nov. 18, and continue through Thursday, Nov. 19, with the auction closing at 8 p.m. PST.
Here is a sneak peek at just a few of the items that have been donated so far:
- Autographed Hamilton soundtrack signed and donated by Tony Award Winner, Leslie Odom Jr,
- A signed Billie Eilish Fender Ukulele,
- Autographed folklore CD signed and donated by Taylor Swift,
- A personal 2-day experience with actor/singer John Schneider (“Dukes of Hazzard”/”Smallville”),
- Autographed shirt off of Hugh Jackman’s back,
- Autographed limited edition poster of legendary diva Diana Ross,
- Poster of live-action “Beauty & The Beast” autographed by Emma Watson and Josh Gaad,
- Package of autographed items from Broadway legend Patti LuPone,
- Autographed drumhead from The Monkees’ Micky Dolenz,
- A huge selection of over a hundred autographed memorabilia from film, TV and stage and so much more!
The Celebrity Sale4Hope is a special collaboration with Greenlight Women and Cancer Support Youth Board, with 10% of the proceeds benefiting Greenlight Women’s, 5% of the proceeds benefitting Cancer Support Youth Board, and 85% of the proceeds benefiting the lifesaving work of City of Hope.