The 2019 Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival lineup is here! The 18th
annual four-day multi-stage camping festival will take place June 13 – 16, held as always at Great Stage Park, the spectacular 700-acre farm and event space located just 60 miles southeast of Nashville in Manchester, TN. Tickets – including General Admission (4 Day), VIP (4 Day), Platinum (4 Day) and more – will go on sale Thursday, January 10, at 12 noon ET/11 am CT, exclusively viawww.bonnaroo.com/tickets
. Bonnaroo has never been more accessible with GA ticket layaway plans available for just $47.
Bonnaroo has continually sought new ways to enhance the fans’ onsite experience and the 2019 event will emphasize this with an array of remarkable new features and improvements. In 2018, Bonnaroo made significant upgrades to the site’s communal areas, known as Plazas. Strategically located and well-lit public places throughout the campgrounds, Plazas include shade, free public Wi-Fi, showers, activities, charging stations, Clean Vibes Trading Post redemption centers, misting stations, medical, safety stations, information and portable restrooms.
EVERYTHING NEW FOR 2019
- This year’s event features a “Sanctuary of Self-Love” campground experience curated by Hayley Williams of Paramore.
- “The Yes Barn” presented by House of Yes and Little Cinema will once again feature jaw-dropping circus acts, mind-bending immersive cinema shows, wild theme parties, and Bonnaroo’s first-ever Pride parade.
- Located at Plaza 7, The Ville – presented in partnership with Nashville Convention & Visitors Corp. and local maker-space Fort Houston – will showcase Music City’s most creative, most entertaining and most delicious food with surprise performances, interactive and illuminated art installations, and late night fun.
- The ever-popular Grove, also at Plaza 7, will return in 2019, offering a shaded retreat during the days with art installations, hammocks and more.
- The evenings will see the beautiful tree-filled space transformed by Nashville’s Fort Houston with more lights and inventive musical experiences than ever before. For more information, please visit www.bonnaroo.com/experience/camping-plazas.
- In addition, a pristine new wooded hangout is also being installed in a section of Bonnaroo’s Eastern woods that has never been publicly available to fans before.
With tickets purchased in all 50 states and over 40 countries around the world, Bonnaroo is a truly universal event. Since its very first day, Bonnaroo has lived up to its responsibility as one of the planet’s principal musical congregations by constantly pushing forward in its efforts towards environmental friendliness and sustainability. The only major event in the world with its own permanent solar array and compost waste on site, Bonnaroo has twice been recognized by the state of Tennessee, winning the Governor’s Environmental Stewardship Award as well as the Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation’s Pursuit of Excellence Award. Complete details, as well as Bonnaroo’s annual report to the fans, can be found atwww.bonnaroo.com/experience/sustainability
In addition, the Bonnaroo Works Fund, a 501c3 nonprofit organization serving as the philanthropic division of Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival, recently announced $236,000 in grant awards from its 2018 cycle. Formally established in 2009, the Bonnaroo Works Fund (BWF) – administered by the Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee – supports nonprofit organizations that spearhead Tennessee-based initiatives with a mission of advancing arts, education and environmental causes. Since the inception of the festival in 2002, Bonnaroo and the BWF have generated more than $7 million in support, largely benefiting Manchester, TN, Coffee County and surrounding areas. Forty organizations received funding in 2018, including Musicians on Call, Notes For Notes, Nashville Ballet, Nashville Children’s Theatre, National Museum of African American Music, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Middle Tennessee, Historic Tennessee Theatre Foundation, the Nashville Food Project, and more. For more information, please visit www.bonnaroo.com/information/get-involved/bonnaroo-works-fund
THE COMPLETE BONNAROO 2019 LINEUP IS BELOW:
THURSDAY, JUNE 13
Grand Ole Opry Featuring Special Guests
Space Jesus b2b Eprom b2b Shlump
All Them Witches
Magic City Hippies
The Nude Party
Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever
The Comet Is Coming
FRIDAY, JUNE 14
Phish (Late Evening Set)
The Avett Brothers
Catfish And The Bottlemen
Nahko & Medicine For The People
The Teskey Brothers
SATURDAY, JUNE 15
The Lonely Island
Joe Russo’s Almost Dead
Jim James (Full Band)
Shovels & Rope
Unknown Mortal Orchestra
The Record Company
SUNDAY, JUNE 16
Phish (2 Sets)
Walk The Moon
Trampled By Turtles
The Wood Brothers
Hobo Johnson & The Lovemakers
Princess (Featuring Maya Rudolph & Gretchen Lieberum)
The Soul Rebels
The Lemon Twigs