The GRAMMY Museum is pleased to present The Taylor Swift Experience, an exhibition that will debut on Dec. 13, 2014, the seven-time GRAMMY®-winning artist’s 25th birthday.
On display through May 10, 2015, the exhibit will feature:
- Early childhood reading books
- Never-before-seen family and childhood photos
- Tour costumes from Swift’s RED Tour
- Handwritten lyrics for the singer/songwriter’s hit “22”
- Swift’s 2009 GRAMMY Award for Best Female Country Vocal Performance for “White Horse”
- Official props used in the music video for “Shake It Off”
- Dresses worn by Swift in her music video for “Mean”
- The dress Swift wore in the music video for “Teardrops On My Guitar”
- Swift’s banjo used during her performance at the 54th GRAMMY Awards in 2012
- And more
For more information visit grammymuseum.org.