Staff members Gina and Jacklyn attended Snowstorm Music Festival at Navy Pier in Chicago, IL on Saturday March 7th. The ladies compiled a list of Do’s and Dont’s of their first electronic music festival.
- Do wear makeup! We got ours done there and it was such a cool thing to do. Where else can you put paint on your face and not be judged?
- Don’t miss a beat. Grab a map and write down what sets you want to see. We almost caught everyone and wow did each set have a different vibe.
- Do make friends! Be social and talk to people, everyone is so kind and if you get lost- helpful!
- Do hula hoop! Light up hula hoops are crazy cool to stare at and I need to learn how to properly perform with them.
- Don’t leave your drinks around! Recycle and keep yours in your sight to be safe!
- Do take tons of pictures! It’s so cool to show friends who have never been and to show your 86 year old grandmother what an electronic festival is all about.