Chicago Fall Out Boy fans get an extra treat ahead of their Wrigley hometown show. The band launches The MANIA Experience on September 8th and 9th in Chicago. This event celebrates the collaborative mindset of the creative climate through the lens of the band’s latest #1 album, M A N I A. It showcases the pooled efforts of artists, producers and brands set in Fall OutBoy‘s hometown of Chicago on the weekend of their biggest ever homecoming show at Wrigley Field on September 8. The experience brings the M A N I A album to life through an immersive installation of 12 activations, creating an environment that demands attendees attention and pulls them into the present moment. The MANIA Experience is brought to life by Lyft, DTS, Vans and Portillo’s.
- Remixes of every song on M A N I A housed in a listening room that transports attendees to the inside of a music box – featuring SteelSeries Arctis Pro Headsets – a DTS audio partner with US headquarters rooted in Chicago.
- Worlds created out of stuffed animals, tropical plants and murals
- Selfie opportunities around every corner including posing with the llamas
- Confession room with the opportunity for attendees to leave their mark
- Gift shop with exclusive merchandise only available at The MANIA Experience
Staying true to their hometown roots surrounding their show at Wrigley, Fall Out Boy has also made a donation to Chicago Cubs first baseman Anthony Rizzo’s Anthony Rizzo Family Foundation, whose mission is to raise money for cancer research and to provide support to children and their families battling the disease.
Additionally, as previously announced, $1 from every ticket sold on their U.S. tour will go to the Fall Out Boy Fund benefiting charities throughout Chicago.
The MANIA Experience
Designed and Produced By: Bethany Graburn, Nicole Irene Dyck and Ashton Stare at GOODWORK Studio
Executive Producers: Joe Esquivel and Emily Dahlquist
Assistant Producer: Shannon Rooney
Featured Creative Fabricators: Stolatis Fabrication, Marina Kozak, Pendulum Creative, Marco Miller, Julius Torres, Hector Gonzalez
Featured Installation Artists: HOTTEA, Floyd Davis