Ed Sheeran Debuts No. 6 Collaborations Project Album
Ed Sheeran released his highly-anticipated album, “No.6 Collaborations Project” today. The 15-track album (full track listing below) – featuring 22 collaborators including Justin Bieber, Bruno Mars, Cardi B, Camila Cabello, Chance the Rapper, Khalid, Meek Mill, Travis Scott, and more – is available now at all digital retailers and streaming partners.
Prior to the release, Ed released five tracks from the album, offering insight into the wide range of musical genres featured on the album. Lead single “I Don’t Care” with Justin Bieber is already shaping up to be one of the songs of the summer and ascending toward the top of the radio charts across multiple formats alongside follow-up singles, “Cross Me” feat. Chance the Rapper and PnB Rock and “Beautiful People” feat. Khalid. Last week, Ed unveiled the dual release of “BLOW” with Chris Stapleton and Bruno Mars, and “Best Part of Me” feat. YEBBA.
Ed Sheeran, who was awarded an MBE in his native United Kingdom for his services to music and charity at the end of 2017 and crowned IFPI’s best-selling recording artist in the same year, is the proud recipient of 4 x Grammys, 4 x Ivor Novello’s, 6 x BRIT Awards (including two consecutive wins for ‘Global Success’ in 2018 and 2019), 7 x Billboard Awards and more.
- 6 COLLABORATIONS PROJECT Tracklisting:
- Beautiful People feat. Khalid
- South of the Border feat. Camila Cabello & Cardi B
- Cross Me feat. Chance the Rapper & PnB Rock
- Take Me Back to London feat. Stormzy
- Best Part of Me feat. YEBBA
- I Don’t Care with Justin Bieber
- Antisocial with Travis Scott
- Remember the Name feat. Eminem & 50 Cent
- Feels feat. Young Thug & J Hus
- Put It All on Me feat. Ella Mai
- Nothing on You feat. Paulo Londra & Dave
- I Don’t Want Your Money feat. H.E.R
- 1000 Nights feat. Meek Mill & A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie
- Way to Break My Heart feat. Skrillex
- BLOW with Chris Stapleton & Bruno Mars