Spanning from June 23rd to July 5th, Summerfest is the world’s largest music festival and we couldn’t be more excited to attend! Here’s who you don’t want to miss this year:
1. The Rolling Stones – If you want those moves like Jagger, now’s your chance! More importantly, who would want to miss an iconic band?
2. Magic! – 6 words: why you gotta be so rude?
3. Mark Rose: Formerly of Spitalfield, this solo act is exactly what you’ll need to enjoy that warm summer’s day.
4. Keith Urban – For all you country fans, Summerfest has the hookup! This guy is one of our favorites, his live show is amazing!
5. Walk the Moon – DO NOT MISS THEIR SET. YOU’RE WELCOME.
6. Paris Hilton – So apparently she’s a DJ now? Someone let me know how that goes.
7. Meg Meyers – I highly suggest her new song, “Sorry”. So good!
8. Brand New – If you weren’t emo in the early 2000s, you probably won’t understand this band. If you were emo in the early 2000s, you don’t need me to tell you twice to go see their set.
9. Ok Go – Their music videos are insane, their lyrics are catchy and they’re Chicago natives. What more do you need?
10. Ed Sheeran – Sometimes you just need to hear “Thinking Out Loud” live and cry with 30,000 of your closest friends.
11. Naima Adedapo – She went from working the Summerfest grounds to the Top 11 of American Idol; she’s come full circle!
12. Kansas – As a not-so-closet fan of Supernatural, I’m just dying to hear “Carry On Wayward Son” live and in person. Do you think they’ll have a “The Road So Far” video playing as the backdrop?